Template Assisted Crystallisation models
Highly efficient scale prevention technology
systems contains of original TAC media from Nextfiltration to prevent hard water scale.
The Next Cartridge series is a new and innovative system which provides high flow rates in a quick and easy change cartridge configuration for Point-of-Entry (POE) applications or Point-of-Use (POU).
Using this patented industry exclusive liner design and no tools necessary snap-ring design, with full radial seal top and bottom caps, makes cartridge replacement quick and simple. Easy no tools access to remove the old and replace the new cartridge means significant reductions in service costs and reduces down time to just a few minutes.
Fully tested and NSF42 listed with NSF61 and BS6920 accredited TAC active scale prevention, The Next Cartridge is fully drinking water compliant and can be relied upon to provide safe and efficient water treatment.
- Next Cartridge series is available in a number of efficient, cost effective configurations:
- Scale prevention in a single cartridge with a flow capacity of 4-16 lpm
- Scale prevention + catalytic carbon in a dual cartridge with a flow capacity of 4-16 lpm
- Dual tank units for scale prevention + 3 micron carbon block
- Dual tank units for scale prevention + sub micron filtration, Agion Biosat anti microbe and carbon block
The Next Cartridge series provides safe, efficient, cost effective, low maintenance Point-of-Entry systems which are ideally suited to the food services and hospitality sectors. These systems use TAC scale protection technology independently verified as equal in efficiency to ion exchange water softeners, but providing the major advantage of producing potable safe drinking water. Next Cartridge series does not use electricity, no salt or chemicals, does not need to regenerate or backwash making it a truly fit and forget system. Point-of-Entry installation removes the need for multiple Point-of-Use treatment devices for boilers and water heaters, coffee machines and brewers, ice machines and other kitchen equipment which needs protection from the scourge of hard water scale. When installed in dual cartridge or dual tank configurations, you have in place, and in a single location, all the options provided by multiple Point-of-Use devices. This means no service engineers in customer facing areas, and no cartridge changes on individual equipment, eliminating down time, and reducing replacement and service charges.
||37 x 13 x 13 cm
||62 x 13 x 13 cm
||66 x 22 X 22 cm
|NSS-210 2 -housing
||37 x 29 x 13 cm
|NSS-220 2 -housing
||62 x 29 x 13 cm
|NSS-220B 2 -housing
||66 x 44 x 22 cm
*reduction of chlorine for better taste and odor
NSS-110 Cartridge should be replaced every 12 months NSS-120 Cartridge should be replaced every 12 months NSS-120B Cartridge should be replaced every 12 months
- Highly efficient scale prevention technology
- Improves water taste
- Costs less to buy and operate than conventional water softeners
- Uses no salt or chemicals - no brine discharge
- Less maintenance
- Protects the entire water system and all appliances - including boilers
- Retains beneficial minerals in the water